Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A good year it was


So 2010 is here, but 2009 was a good one. My goal for my little egg selling project was to raise $150 for 2009. The girls came through and we ended up donating $165 to Heifer International. I went with 5 donations of chickens and the rest to where ever it is needed most.

I'm planning on adding a few new layers this year to keep production going. The winter months are very slim on eggs, but they are stilling running around enjoying life on the farm.

A huge Thank you to all my loyal customers. My girls work for you.

Remember to do for others when you can, it feels good even when it is something small and a lot of times the small things you do for others are the most important.

Spread the word, spread the love and BE A GOOD EGG!

P.S. the picture is of Meadow and William. Meadow loves to guard eggs so sometimes we just put a few in the grass and leave her in charge. She won't let the other dogs or chickens near them.

No comments: